This policy is provided pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulation (« GDPR ») and to Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Italian Data Protection Code (« Privacy Code »), to the extent it applies.
Data controller is Global Tube S.p.A., Via Antico Traghetto n. 10, Tortona (AL) (« Global Tube« , « Company » or « Data Controller« ).
Personal data processed
In addition to the provisions set forth in other pages (with particular reference to the « Cookie »), through the Website and the use of the respective features and/or subscription to services offered therein, the following data can be collected and processed:
1) Browsing information
They are data that the server collects automatically at every access to the Website, such as IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the users to connect to the Website, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifiers) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the dimension of the files obtained as an answer, the code number which indicates the answer status supplied by the server (i.e. good result, mistake, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and to the users’ IT environment;
2) Common personal data and identifiers
Name and surname, address, e-mail, other information contained in messages sent to contacts available on the Website or through the filling in of forms published on the Website.
Cookies are data files of small size, often containing an anonymous identification code, that are sent from a Web server to the User’s browser and are saved on the hard disk of the User’s computer. The cookie can be read by the Website that sent it, and recognized at every new connection. Almost all browser for internet browsing are set to accept cookies automatically. The User can change the preset configuration and disable cookies by setting, in the special form, the desired level of security.
Purpose of processing
The processing of personal data is based on the existence of a contractual or legal obligation or, as the case may be and as specified in detail below, on a legitimate interest of the Company, and is exclusively carried out for the following purposes:
- fulfilment of contractual or pre-contractual obligations
- on the basis of a legitimate interest of the Company
- fulfilment of legal obligations
The provision of data is purely optional. However, since the processing for such purposes is necessary in order to allow the browsing experience on the Website, the missing, partial or incorrect provision of data will prevent, according to the circumstances, the use of the services offered online and, in general, handling and execution of users’ specific requests.
Data can be communicated to the following categories of subjects:
- legal and tax professionals and consultants providing their services to the Company; who process the personal data as Data Processors on behalf of the Company;
- companies or professionals in charge of developing, drafting and/or sending of documents and/or information material;
- to all those parties having access to the personal data according to law or administrative provisions;
Personal data retention
The personal data will be retained for the duration of the contractual relationship with the Company and, subsequently, for the period of time allowed by applicable law on statutory or time limitation periods (Art. 2947 (1)(3) c. c.). In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application or external parties appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
The Data Controller ensures that data shall not be transferred outside the European Union. Personal data is managed and stored on servers in Italy and if necessary the European Union.
Eventual automated decision processes
The Data Controller hasn’t intention to use automated decision-making processes, including the profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, of the European Regulation. Therefore, the Data Controller deems it does not have to provide information on the logic used, as well as on the importance and the consequences for the person concerned regarding this type of treatment.
Nature of data provision
The provision of data for the purposes referred to paragraphs 2 is optional but the missing, partial or incorrect provision of data will prevent, according to the circumstances, the use of the services offered online and, in general, handling and execution of users’ specific requests.
Rights of data subjects
As a data subject the user may ask to the Data Controller, under to the European regulation to exercise the following rights:
- The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal as provided for by art. 7, paragraph 3, of the European Regulation;
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed as required by Article 15 of the European regulation;
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement, as foreseen by the art. 16 of the European Regulation;
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data if one of the reasons provided for by art. 17 of the European Regulation;
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing when one of the assumptions provided for in article 18 of the European regulation applies;
- The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machinereadable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided as required by article 20 of the European Regulation;
- The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of article 6, including profiling based on those provisions as required by article 21 of the European Regulation;
- The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her as provided by art. 22 of the European Regulation;
- Without prejudice to any available administrative or non-judicial remedy, including the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77, each data subject shall have the right to an effective judicial remedy where he or she considers that his or her rights under this Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of his or her personal data in non-compliance as provided by art. 79 of the European Regulation.
You may at any time exercise your rights, you can contact the data controller, in the person of the legal representative, by sending a notice to the registered office of Via antico Traghetto n. 10, Tortona (AL), or by sending an email to email@example.com.